Thursday 24 April 2008

Meme for the week

From Semi-Charmed Wife .

Apple juice or orange juice?
Apple.

Are you a morning or night person?
Night. I can do mornings if necessary but used to have a mug that claimed I was allergic to morni

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
Generally sweet.

Ninjas or pirates?
Pirates.

What was your favorite childhood television program?
Button Moon.

Are you a collector of anything?
No.

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A monkey.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Timetravel.

What’s your favorite color?
Blue (and variations of it).

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Not sure.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Tetris (but it was my final year and a major procrastination tool).

You’re given one million dollars, what do you spend it on?
A house in the UK and one in the USA.

List three of your best personality traits:
1. I'm loyal.
2. .
3. .

List three of your worst personality traits:
1. I don’t cope well with stress.
2. I don't give up soon enough on bad things.
3. I procrastinate easily.

List one thing you wish you could change about yourself:
Having more confidence in myself.

Any tattoos or piercings?
Just pierced ears.tattoos, all before I turned 16. I’ve had two removed with lasers, so I currently have one. No piercings except the ears.

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
Messy except in the kitchen and bathroom

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Near a certain someone. Generic description of place would be near the coast, but with some hills nearby so its not too flat.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
At the moment new places to visit list includes Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Mozambique, various Greek Islands, Mexico, Nicaragu

Name one regret you have:
Staying in not one but two bad relationships too long.

You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
Seafood risotto and a really good chocolate mousse/terrine. Accompanied by good wine, with a decent gin and tonic aperitif and followed by good coffee.

Name one thing not many people know about you:
My liking for trash movies and books.

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Something a bit more Welsh maybe, although its common I like Jennifer and its diminutie forms. Maybe Bronwyn or Ester.

Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes.

List five goals on your life’s to-do list:
1. Finish my PhD.
2. Live in the USA.
3. Get married
4. Visit all the continents.
5. Have a child.

No comments: