Friday 21 November 2008

Five things meme

Seen this in so many places, thought it would make a nice break from attacking my thesis.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

  1. In my first year of a Chemistry degree, enjoying labs and french but not the rest.
  2. About to do to my first ringing society dinner and start a very serious long term relationship.
  3. Loving exploring and discovering London.
  4. Still managing to work, ring, play my flute and sing.
  5. Getting used to having high speed on tap internet on my first computer.

5 things on my to do list today
  1. Bake a cake for a friend's birthday.
  2. Pack for the ringing society dinner and weekend in London.
  3. Work on finishing off a chapter and formatting stuff on others.
  4. Have lunch with my Grandmother.
  5. Chase up my fellow convenors for session at international conference in April.

5 snacks I love

  1. Hot chocolate
  2. Sesame snaps
  3. Jammy dodgers
  4. My Mum's version of Pret a Manger's Love bars
  5. Grandma's chocolate crispies

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

  1. Find a job that let me do research, teach but in the USA and part-time
  2. Donate to various causes
  3. Go on an international travelling gap year
  4. Buy a house (or several in the USA, UK, possibly a small island off Belize)
  5. Pay off my student loans


5 places I've lived

  1. small village, Northants
  2. London (South Kensington, Turnpike Lane, Edgeware Road, Tottenham, Bow, Honor Oak Park, Wimbledon, Bloomsbury)
  3. Summer Camp, New Jersey
  4. Lusaka, Zambia
  5. another small village, Northants

5 jobs I've had

  1. Music teacher (many different forms including camp counsellor, Saturday morning music school)
  2. Credit controller
  3. Research Assistant
  4. Lecturer
  5. Research Chemist

No comments: